Hi Thej,

Here the logo for Data Meet,

The logo :  The box is looks like D and in that box there is orange design
looks like M and also it looks like two flowers.

I can you provide PSD for this logo, If you have any further changes
require I can do.

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-1bFEFe-A0t8/Uyrm0qUouAI/AAAAAAAAAIQ/lhwbW3oYv_Q/s1600/logo.png>

--
For more details about this list