I have been working on a problem for quite sometime now and haven't arrived
at a suitable solution till now. I have the dataset in which people's
voting preference is recorded along with the Pincode of the area they live
in or of their native constituency. Now I want to map this somewhat like
Google Fusion Table or CartoDB but using these tools I am unable to get the
suitable visualisation. I have attached a sample datasheet for reference.
Any help will be appreciated.

--
For more details about this list
http://datameet.org/discussions/