Hi,

I was looking at playing around with this data. It's wonderfully detailed,
and I'm having trouble understanding what all these fields stand for.

For example, what is the difference between: 'I: 24 1 Agricultural loan
availability' & 'P: 24 1 Agricultural loan availability'?

Is there any document which talks about all the fields in details and what
each one exactly means?

Regards,
Devdatta Tengshe

On Sunday, March 23, 2014 11:49:06 AM UTC+5:30, Kishore (Narasimhan)
Mandyam wrote:

> You can get the Daksh data at
> this<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B58-5_WbnVn9alRGNE1hQ2J5bmc/edit?usp=sharing>Google
>  Drive location. It is a 220 MB CSV, so working with it may be a
> challenge. If you're looking for specific sub-segments and can't handle
> such a large file, let me know what sub-segment interests you and I'll try
> and cut that out,
> You can also work with the same data on Fusion Tables
> here<https://www.google.com/fusiontables/DataSource?docid=1VnW_o5EKoDBKzTkilnrU_sQolh4ny9HLvZZ-1Sm_>

For more details about this list
http://datameet.org/discussions/