Dear all,

Following our election data discussions, I believe this workshop will be of
much interest to some of you:

"Lokniti - Programme for Comparative Democracy, CSDS, in collaboration with
Jain University, Bengaluru, invites applications for *Summer Workshop on
'Analyzing Quantitative Data on Indian Politics' *to be held in Bengaluru
between 7-18 July 2014...

In this Summer School there will be a special emphasis on making sense of
quantitative data on Indian politics. We plan to bring together a group of
political scientists with the aim of providing them an opportunity to
improve their skills in quantitative analysis. The selected participants
will be given a set of readings before they come to attend the workshop and
will be expected to attend lectures and practical data analysis sessions..."

Details: <
http://csds.in/events/%E2%80%98analyzing-quantitative-data-indian-politics%E2%80%99

Last date for application is April 27.

Bests,