- This elections produced lot of news online and on social media
- I tried cover (gather and filter) the most important news items

- You can see it on a timeline at thejeshgn.com/indiavotes2014

- There are about 200+ stories all together
- As usual if you think I have missed any you can add it
https://github.com/thejeshgn/indiavotes2014
- Data is in the format of data.json, it can be used to say the same story
in different ways, Let me know if you have any interesting ideas. We can
join hands.

Have fun

Thanks,
Thej