Hi,

This might go beyond just data, but there is a European project developing
an open source toolkit for interoperable digital services in cities:
CitySDK. Accessible at citysdk.eu

Would be interesting to see if it can be adapted to our needs.

Kind Regards
Mahroof

Knowledge, that is *discovered*, lasts a lifetime..

Research Associate, PAS Project
CEPT University, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, 380009 Gujarat, India
Per | mahroo...@gmail.com |
*www.pas.org.in <http://www.pas.org.in/> Mob:* +91 *94 285 10963 *| O: +91
79 26302470 ext: 467
* f * fb.com/pas.cept | * in * linkedin.com/in/pascept