Hi,

This is just to add one more source for the Complete Boundary including
Disputed areas and the whole world,

ESRI ADMIN 2012 now includes the disputed areas inlcuding Aksai Chi and
Azad Kashmir and Northern areas  separately rather than being shown as part
of the Other countries

it is available here
http://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=d86e32ea12a64727b9e94d6f820123a2