Thanks, Ritvvij, Samit, Ajay, Srinivas, Sajjad... and all participants!

That was a nice meet indeed. Introduced me to a whole new world that adds
purpose (and terminology!) to many things I have been doing haphazardly for
many years out of personal interest...

I am sure there are many people like me in Mumbai who have been indulging
in data but are unaware of this community. Datameet Mumbai will soon grow!!

Thanks, everyone,
Milind Khadilkar