Hi ,
  BHOOMI was one of the successful implementation of Land Record
digitisation in India under NLRMP for the state of Karnataka.

  The site is : http://bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in/
  The site is useful and data is updated regularly. It provides Ownership,
RTC information by land parcels.
  Urban property records are not available in BHOOMI.

  The drawbacks are :
  - Land record information are provided as Image or HTML ( not even PDF)
  - Land records do not have geographic/spatial information.

Regards,
Suvajit

Regards,
Suvajit