ORG&CCI do have maps and are selling Paper versions and JPEG versions.
http://www.censusindia.gov.in/Maps/Map_Products/Rate_link/rate_list_for_maps.html

I am doubtful about them making available geo-referenced digital maps
though, considering the National Mapping Policy 2005
<http://www.surveyofindia.gov.in/files/nmp/National%20Map%20Policy.pdf>,
SoI mandate and MoD restrictions.

Kind regards
Mahroof

Knowledge, that is *discovered*, lasts a lifetime..

Research Associate, PAS Project
CEPT University, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, 380009 Gujarat, India
Per | mahroo...@gmail.com |
*www.pas.org.in <http://www.pas.org.in/> Mob:* +91 *94 285 10963 *| O: +91
79 26302470 ext: 467
* f * fb.com/pas.cept | * in * linkedin.com/in/pascept