*Terms of uses and Citation Policy:*

1.NRSC/ISRO grants only single user license for the use of Earth
Observation data and products downloaded from this web portal, after
appropriate registration in the portal.

2. NRSC grants the user a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license
with the following terms and conditions.

*i. User can download and install the product in his/her premises
(including on an internal computer network) with the express exclusion of
the Internet based hosting;*

*[Thej] You can redistribute their original data on internet? It doesnt say
anything about derivative. I would have loved if they didn't have that
exclusion.[/Thej]*

ii. User can make copies of the product (for installation and back-up
purposes) ;

iii. User can use the product for his/her own internal needs and
application;

iv. *User can use the product to produce Value Added Products and/or
derivative works;*

v. *User can make the product and/or any Value Added Product as per their
requirement use on behalf of the user;*

*[Thej] Make your changes. As far as I know you will own the changes[/Thej]*

vi. User can print and distribute or post the data (of 1K x 1K size) on an
Internet site (visualization purpose only), but with *no possibility of
downloading of original product*, in each case with an appropriate credit
conspicuously displayed as per NRSC/ISRO citation policy.

*[Thej] Dont redistribute original data, again [/Thej]*

vii. The user shall indemnify NRSC for any loss; claims and conclusions
drawn out of the direct use of the data or value added product generated
using the data/service by them or by any other third party. NRSC disowns
liability for issues that might emerge due to use of data for any
commercial and/or legal purposes.

viii. *The data and web service shall remain exclusive property of NRSC,
ISRO. All the Copyright lies with NRSC/ ISRO for data and web services.*

*[Thej] Their data belongs to them [/Thej]*

ix. *Users must invariably acknowledge the data and web service source and
use. The source of the data and service will be cited as "Name of the
Data", National Remote Sensing Centre, ISRO, Government of India,
Hyderabad, India.*

*[Thej] Attribute [/Thej]*

3. Users are encouraged to provide their feedback on data and its uses
through online or email.

All in all it looks okay. But I am not a lawyer. I would love to see
lawyers comments.
Thej
--
Thejesh GN *⏚* ತೇಜೇಶ್ ಜಿ.ಎನ್