Hey everyone,

I want to invite everyone to this month's GeoBLR. We are featuring
Project Vruksha - vruksha.com - they perform organised survey and tree
census in Bangalore through mapping.

Project Vruksha members will talk to us about urban forestry, tree
census, the mapping practice, tools, research and highlight use cases.

We still have a few spots open
http://www.meetup.com/GeoBLR/events/228694991/ but do RSVP.
Tomorrow (February 20) 4pm to 6pm.

Hope to see some of you tomorrow!