Dear All,

This is a very critical issue, that would have just happened this group not
picked it up. I understand this will affect big corporations like Google too,
and they will also try and do something about it.

However, when the group comes up with a response which is easily understandable
to all,  I would suggest we take it to Parliamentarians and journalists. That’s
a longer term thinking, but we will have to do that soon as well.

Cheers

Amitangshu