>From what I see online, all they did is update the bmtc app with real-time
information. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bmtc.mybmtc

>From the initial looks of it, they removed the static schedules completely
& there have been changes both good & bad. They seemed to have stop-id's
for all the bus stops, easier to find unique bus stops. The fares are
un-reported or only contain origin-destination fare. Will post all the
API's & scripts to download data in the next mail. I think I like the delhi
implementation better than any other so far.

BMTC is gonna have a meeting in a week, to asses the functionality & issues
to fix. Seems like the right time to send in few suggestions.

Here are few web link http://pis.bmtcits.com/bmtcbsk1, which they
might/will be displaying in bus-stops.

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali
www.lostprogrammer.com
*"Not everyone who wanders is lost, I am probably a bit"*