We are three interns at IDC,IIT Bombay under Prof.Venkatesh Rajamanickam.

We are finding it hard to make an interactive map.We have explored Mapbox
Studio,Mapbox Editor and Mapbox.js but we are not able to find the correct
workflow. We are not able to figure out which tool to use and for which purpose
to meet our requirements.

Thank You,
Kuhu, Shailaja and Manas