Here is the hangouts link for you to join the call. Join in and mute
yourself. The call starts at 11.45 and I will provide updates until 12.00.

https://hangouts.google.com/call/aqxaslb7vjaihccijm2apwwjjme

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali
www.lostprogrammer.com
*"Not everyone who wanders is lost, I am probably a bit"*