Mukesh and others:

Data for Madhya Pradesh Village Amenities 2001 (just the table) has been uploaded here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bazvdg9ikxufnz4/MP%20Village%20Amenities%202001.zip?dl=0

Sharad

On 28-11-2016 00:24, mukesh ray wrote:
Hi Sharad,
I wanted data for UP, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand, Bihar, MP and Chhattisgarh. It would be very helpful, if you have them and can share them with me

Thanks
Mukesh