From: "Nimisha" <nimi...@internshala.com>
Date: 16 May 2016 4:03 pm
Subject: Hello from Internshala - need your help!
To: <tseringlham...@gmail.com>

Hi!

I'm Nimisha from Internshala and I'm writing to request you a favour.

As per a BBC report, nearly 70% women drop out of work after maternity in
India. To suggest that internships could help such women restart their
career, Internshala has brought Internships for Supermoms
<http://em.internshala.com/link.php?M=13131388&N=6718&L=7585&F=H> - a
campaign wherein we're providing internships to these women at Disney
India, FedEx India, Directi, Teach For India, Kotak Mahindra, and Godrej
Group.

As only 2 days are left for women to apply, we need your help in spreading
a word. Kindly share this information on your Facebook
<http://em.internshala.com/link.php?M=13131388&N=6718&L=7583&F=H>, LinkedIn
<http://em.internshala.com/link.php?M=13131388&N=6718&L=7582&F=H> & Twitter
<http://em.internshala.com/link.php?M=13131388&N=6718&L=7584&F=H> pages so
that maximum number of women come to know about this.

Help a mother restart her career!

Regards,
Nimisha Jain
Business Manager