Hi,
Thanks for the document. I have just browsed through it.

I get some hint of the enormity of the task   looking at the document.

I am not a domain expert in the Lakes / Waterbodies / Storm water
management.

But having worked  as part of /with teams on environmental projects mainly
in Computer /Software / CAD part this is what I feel.

 The objective /task (whatever it is ) at hand need some people with a
proven past domain expertise in that area who have done similar large
(HUGE) projects.

I think some expert  from Central water Commission or some such large
organisation only will be able to even asses the real enormity of the task.

I do not know if any Activists (do not know what that would mean exactly)
 will be able to see the large picture.

I read that @Sharad Lele was also a part of the committee so he will know
much better.