Dear all,

I am currently working on how the climate change is affecting agriculture
on last 30 years, there is some problem with collecting data, I fail to
collect rainfall and temperature data till 2002-16 for major state & also I
can’t find any data sources of the use of fertilizer in different crops of
last 30 years in the case of Major State. That's why I cannot move my work
forward. Please help a little bit.

Best regards

Rajib Dolai

Research Scholar