Great Arun !!
I wish to participate for this activity.
So, whatever maps I upload on mapwarper, I should update the Google docs
for corresponding Planning District/Page No reference to the mapwarper
link. Right ?

Also would like to know the plan forward to integrate the planning district
wise maps onto a single platform.

Regards,
Suvajit