Hi everyone

I am doing an exciting project with the Municipal Corporation Faridabad in
my capacity as a consultant to the Chief Minister's Office, Haryana. We are
setting up a GIS for the MC and we need help & guidance with the process,
resource generation and capacity building.

There are two key areas that we are seeking help in:

   1. Support in designing a roadmap for the corporation on setting up a
   GIS centre (roadmap will be created by the MC but facilitation is required)
   2. Help in designing and running a city wide campaign to crowd source
   information on assets and public utilities (geo referenced and with other
   relevant data for each) - On the lines of Map My Home project of Kunnur.
   Our final output will be something like a Bhubneswar One
   <http://www.bhubaneswarone.in/home/index.html>. However, this will just
   be the starting point.

The project is being done under the Smart City initiative. It would be
great to have someone from Delhi / NCR in this community to have on board
in the project as an advisor.

Just a heads up, the corporation might also require some hand holding as to
what and how things can be done. This is a citizen centric initiative which
can make city more liveable, inclusive and open.

Do let me know if there is any more information I can provide you with. I
look forward to hearing from interested data meet members as soon as
possible.

Cheers.