Raw data is stored in a very unstructured fashion across departments at
each district level. The open data team gets them from individual
departments, processes them and uploads it after cleaning and aggregating
to avoid noise.

For databases where data is standardized, they are working on to share them
through APIs over next couple of months. It has been just one year for the
policy being implemented, it's gonna take some time to get more granular
data.

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali
www.lostprogrammer.com