Hi Arun,

This data doesn't include any shapes.txt file, probably that script
requires it. shapes.txt is not mandatory in GTFS. The routes are defined as
sequence of stops in stop_times.txt (multiplied by the number of trips in a
day that is).

There's room here for improvement. Here's a full gtfs validator output for
the delhi data : http://nikhilvj.co.in/files/delhi_gtfs/delhi-gtfs-2.html

One peculiarity : The routes have been split up into separate onward and
return journey routes.

If anybody knows someone on the technical team of this, kindly connect me
with them. The project leads are probably too busy with handling realtime
data access requests and won't take too kindly to feedback about what
improvements can be done on static side, but I might be able to put
something across to the technical folks.

You can zip up and import the static GTFS files on static GTFS Manager
<https://github.com/WRI-Cities/static-GTFS-manager> tool. If someone wants
to draw the shapefiles of the routes and add them in, the "Default
Sequence" page will help you do that.

--
Cheers,
Nikhil VJ