Hi,

If there's interest I can set up a mapping interface to crowdsource
lat-longs. Along the lines of this: https://fuzzymapper.herokuapp.com/
But I would take a week to set up so tell. Though it would be best to get
existing lat-long sets with the official station code and import them in,
this can help cover the laggards.

Also, if collective work on OpenRefine is required then I can help set it
up on cloud and keep protected edit access. That won't take more time.

Regards
Nikhil VJ, Pune