Hi Dhaval,

Actually I keep doing things in an Intermittent manner.
Then I move to something else.

However I keep all my data safe.

Here is the link to the Datameet folder on My Google Drive.

There could be other things at other places. But Gujarat Data is here.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bw9Ef2_V5qDeOTFwV1U1WDA5Rnc?usp=sharing