The data on http://www.mohfw.gov.in/ is getting updated very slowly and
there are some changes

- They have renamed *Cured* to *Discharged*
- Discharged number is reduced to 10 from 9.  Don't know why. At 14.03.2020
at 04:55 PM it was 10 and 15.03.2020 at 08:55 AM its 9.  UP had 5 as
discharged and now its 3. Don't know what happened *"2"*

On my side
- I am also to backup raw html - https://github.com/datameet/covid19
- Parsed data is ar
https://data.thejeshgn.com/covid19/_design/india/_view/incidents?include_docs=true&descending=true