on how discourses are being produced on social media.

Date: 11 May
Time: 7 PM
This is a free event. Register here:
https://hasgeek.com/thus/role-of-social-media-networks-in-the-production-of-discourses/

The follow-up to this event is a discussion on technologies and tools
available - open source and proprietary - on collecting, collating and
analysing content on social media for network analysis. This discussion
will be broad and targeted at media and tech practitioners to compare
available tools, and scope for contributing to building such technologies.
This will be held on 18 May - details coming up soon.

We'd like to invite folks from DataMeet to submit ideas and work they are
doing for the 18 May event so that we can showcase these during the event.
I will share the link to the 18 May event on the group, this week.

Regards,

Zainab