Hi Srinivas

வியா., 21 மே, 2020, முற்பகல் 11:28 அன்று, Srinivas Karuturi <
srini.karut...@gmail.com> எழுதியது:

> Ladies and Gentlemen,
>
> I am working on building a sentiment analysis dashboard and would like to
> check if anyone is aware of good scraping tools that can gather tweets with
> the following information based on user input of keywords and location
>
> 1. Original tweet, number of replies, number of likes, number of retweets,
> location, twitterHandle, link to the tweet
> 2. Retweet, number of replies, number of likes, number of retweets,
> location, twitterHandle, link to the tweet
> 3. Replies, number of replies, number of likes, number of retweets,
> location, twitterHandle, link to the tweet
>
> Any information would be helpful

I wrote a small Python script a month back. You can get the code from
Gist[0]. I have tried code snippets only for few hundred tweets. So it may
not be robust enough.
It's possible to get what you are looking for using tweepy [1] and tweets
are stored in SQLite using sqlite_utils [2]. The best part is
`tweepy.Cursor` handles rate limiting.

I'm not aware of any out of box FOSS tools. If you find it, please share it.

[0]: https://gist.github.com/kracekumar/df9bf05119260bcf61b1a8fbdd140e7e
[1]: http://docs.tweepy.org/en/latest/
[2]: https://sqlite-utils.readthedocs.io/en/stable/

> Regards,