Hi all,

I am looking for information on the Cluster Resource Centre Coordinators. I
want to know things like their individual characteristics (for instance who
can become the CRCCs), the incentive schemes, and the resources they can
use. I only know those for a small group of the CRCCs from policy reports,
so am wondering if there exists any database for them. Any information is
appreciated. Thank you very much for your time in reading this!

Best,

Ken