*https://github.com/datameet/maps <https://github.com/datameet/maps> *

*mentions*

Unless explicitly stated, all datasets in this repository is shared under CC
BY 4.0 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/> license. Please
mention and link to relevant dataset in the attribution, eg. *India
boundaries
<https://github.com/datameet/maps/blob/master/Country/india-composite.geojson>
by DataMeet India community <http://datameet.org/> (CC BY 4.0
<https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/>)*

I think it's commerical friendly. But I am not a lawyer :)

Regards,
Thej

Thejesh GN ⏚ ತೇಜೇಶ್ ಜಿ.ಎನ್
http://thejeshgn.com