Hi Sreeharsha -- Could you also add expected result (dataframe) to the SO
question? Avoid images if you can, you're more likely to get answers from
the community if it's easy to replicate the problem. Also
see
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/20109391/how-to-make-good-reproducible-pandas-examples