The App in the hands of DM should allow him to assign a vehicle to a
Schedule. A Schedule is a set of trips on different routes. So bus MH12X001
is assigned Schedule 30A which has a trip on route 103 at 06:00 am to
Kothrud. At 07:00 am the bus is scheduled to run on route 102 to Lohgaon.
As soon as the bus reaches Kothrud at 06:45, it gets assigned to the 07:00
am trip automatically.
The DM can of course take dynamic decisions based on his experience and
change the bus, change the driver etc. But capture this digitally.