Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could clarify/share with me a source on the
details of the allocation of GP Pradhan seats to SC reservation. I have
seen that the system after 2021 changed to one where a rotation was put in
place but I haven't been able to find out the details of it and the
Panchayati Raj Act was also quite vague about it. I would also love to know
how the allocation worked prior to the switch to the rotation system as
mentioned here
<https://www.news18.com/news/politics/up-panchayat-chunav-2021-yogi-changes-sps-rule-system-of-rotation-of-seats-for-reservation-to-come-back-3427067.html>.

Was it just allocated to the GPs with the highest share of SCs within a
subdistrict without rotation? Any details help even if you don't have a
source in mind! Thank you in advance!

Best,
Eduardo