Thanks for the suggestion Sreeram. I have created a GitHub release with the
Karnataka data in PMTiles and FlatGeobuf
formats: https://github.com/Vonter/india-polling-stations/releases/tag/karnataka

I don't have much experience with GIS so apologies if these files don't
work as expected, but I was able to load the FlatGeobuf file into QGIS
successfully. Not too sure how to test if the PMTiles file is valid, but I
think it should be correct too.

Regards,
Vivek