Dear Sir,
The code link that I sent has to be changed for tmax and tmin parameters.
Once it is done, you can have the csv files, which can be clipped further
with the desired area.

https://github.com/Manisht9/imdData

*Profound RegardsAkshay Kumar*

*LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/akshay-kumar-a68572118/>*
*+91-8198834098*

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Go Green.
*Every 3000 A4 Size papers costs 1 tree.*