Hello All

I am trying to extract the district from the "Household Consumer
Expenditure, January-December, 1983, NSS 38th Round". Unless I am mistaken,
they don't have the district variable, which I assume must be there.

I downloaded the data
from: http://microdata.gov.in/nada43/index.php/catalog/48/vargrp/VG1

In the documentation, they certainly provide the district codes (See
attached).

If someone has worked with NSSO data or with this specific round, it would
be great to know whether there is no information about the district or
which part I missed.