https://github.com/nextcloud/photos may just fit the bill.

- Self hosted (+/- depending on how you look at it). I run one on an AWS
$5/month instance and it is enough for our small org right now. we don't use it
for photos though.

- it may not be hard to link google form to Nextcloud (but Zapier doesn't have
integration, so what do i know..).
- Have an Android app. Possibly iOS as well. You have to tag the photos. Or
arrange them in different folders.

Nextcloud is a very popular solution and a lot of plugins. You may to browse
through them to check if something suitable it here. Before you plan to self
host on a dedicated server, you can try it on a shared instance. Its easy to
install but hard to upgrade (used to break often).

 My MilesWeb shared account cost me ~ Rs. 2k per year.

best,

   Dilawar

---- On Thu, 03 Nov 2022 10:43:16 +0530 Shivangi Desai
<shivangi.de...@gmail.com> wrote ---

Hey All,

At Goonj (https://goonj.org/) we have lots of photos (from different
projects/events/ continuous field work etc). So to manage these photos we are
looking for photo management solutions.

We would want one in which we can add photos from the backend (using forms or
from android applications etc) and which would have some fields associated with
it (like boundary information, project/event information etc). So would need
filtering and or tagging based on these parameters.

I am currently looking into google photos API for this but wanted to check if
any of you have used any other applications or solution recommendations.

Thank You,

Regards,

Shivangi

email to mailto:datameet+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.