Hi Anisha,

The GSDL GIS Server has a layer with police station jurisdictional
boundaries at various levels:
https://gsdl.org.in/arcgis/rest/services/Delhi_Police/Delhi_Police/MapServer?f=json

I have scraped them and put them up
here: https://gist.github.com/Vonter/a1f0f9d50a587ce059ddcfb086fc0fac

On the above link the files are GeoJSONs, you should be able to download it
as a ZIP file and convert the GeoJSONs to Shapefiles using QGIS or a tool
like mapshaper: https://mapshaper.org/

I'm not sure how old the data is or what the license is, but it has:

* 7 Ranges
* 16 Districts
* 67 Sub Divisions
* 180 Police Station Boundaries
* 224 Police Station Locations

I'm guessing this is the latest data, since even the Delhi Police page on
Wikipedia mentions only 15 Districts.

Regards,
Vivek