Also Lessons for Social Protection from the COVID-19 Lockdowns Report 1 of
2: State Relief – IIHS Knowledge Gateway
<https://iihs.co.in/knowledge-gateway/lessons-for-social-protection-from-the-covid-19-lockdowns/>.
Not
from the pov of losses but more from the perspective of what relief was
announced/organized.

On Sat, 18 Mar 2023 at 12:26, Nikhil VJ <nikhil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, can anyone connect me to any kind of survey / stats data on the socio
> economic effects of lockdowns / pandemic fears ?
>
> Monthly Income loss, standard of living downgrades, losses in educational
> achievement for students.
>
> Has anybody worked on quantifying them?
>
> Regards
> Nikhil