Respected Members, I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to
request your help in extracting a KML file of the Polling booth boundary of
Telangana. As you may know, the Polling booth boundary is an important
aspect of the election process and having an accurate KML file will greatly
assist us in our work. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, we have
been unable to extract the KML file ourselves. We have tried several
methods, but none have been successful. Therefore, we are reaching out to
your group for assistance. If any of you have experience with extracting
KML files or know someone who does, please let us know. We would be
grateful for any advice or guidance you can provide us on this matter. If
someone has already extracted the booth boundary of Telangana and can
provide, it will be very useful for us. Thank you for your time and
consideration. We appreciate any help you can offer and look forward to
hearing from you soon. Thanks and Regards