This Q. is for people who work with weather data. I'm trying to do
something related to the monsoon, but can't find what I'm looking for.

Now monsoons are considered normal or not by comparing it with the average
monsoon rainfall over a 50 year period 1971-2020, which is called the
long-period average (LPA).

Tried looking for state-wise LPAs for 1971-2020 on the IMD website, but
couldn't find it.

The closest I got was this image
<https://mausam.imd.gov.in/Rainfall/Normal_Rainfall_Maps/Monsoon/Monsoon_STATE_NORMAL_RAINFALLMAP_COUNTRY_INDIA_c.JPG>

from the IMD but it's for the period 1951-2000.

If someone could give me some leads on where to find more recent state-wise
LPAs, I'd really appreciate it.

-shijith