Hello community!

I'm thrilled to share my side project with you all - HindFlight! It's a
comprehensive mapping tool that provides valuable information on aviation
infrastructure across India.

Here's what you can find:
- ✈️ Airport codes
- 📻 Radio frequencies
- 📞 Contact information
- 🌐 Adjacent airspace codes
- 🏔️ Elevation

While it covers most airports in India (maybe missing the newest ones), the
data is sourced from DGCA's portal, and there's potential for even more
features in the future!

I'm eager to hear your thoughts and whether you find it useful. Plus, if
you know of any similar tools out there, I'd love to learn about them.

Check it out at: hindflight.web.app

Feel free to share your feedback via the form or forum on the website.
Thank you for your support! 🙏✈️ #HindFlight #AviationMapping #IndiaAviation

Feedback form: https://forms.gle/8wQY8CiC9GRWJc5U7