Hi Sharad,

If you have to import the data into a web-based backend, then your
programmers will be most comfortable with: GeoJSON format.
Because : It's a simple text/json format which can even be opened as raw
text, and so there are many different ways to load it in a program and use
data from it.
And this will also support Devnagri columns (which become property keys
here) same as geopackage.

Another thing to look out for: Ensure that the database being used by the
backend has the same UTF-8 encoding set.

--
Cheers,
Nikhil VJ