Hi,

I am a PhD candidate studying urban flood vulnerability and I have been
looking for household amenities data from Census of India 2011. I have
found Primary Census Abstract at the ward level but amenities data is only
at the census town level. I have seen some papers use ward level amenities
data. Any leads on how to access it?

Thank you!