Hi everyone,

I'm Sudarshan, a student of economics. For a research paper, I am looking
for data on the location of all police stations across India. How do I go
about gathering this? Ideally, I would like latitude and longitude for
each. If I am to ping some api - which would be the best to ping?

Please help. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Sudarshan