One approach would be to look if someone is archiving historical GTFS data.
(I saw something Nikhil VJ was doing for delhi a few years ago.) It has bus
was here(lat-long) at this point of time data. With a lot of cleaning, I
was once able to derive traffic (slow-fast) conditions for many roads
during working hours.