Hello all,

I work for an NGO tracking fossil fuels.

We are currently trying to verify some shipments of oil and coal to India
from Russia.

We have Indian customs records, commercial databases like Kpler, and other
tools available to us.

But, we are struggling in a few instances to corroborate some of the
information we are seeing regarding the sellers of certain cargoes.

Does anyone know of commercial or non-commercial data that shows the seller
of  vessels delivering these commodities to Indian ports?

For coal, specifically, we have CIMS numbers for every shipment. Although,
no idea if we can access that database or not.

I also know vessel line-up data is available out there, but cannot find any
that gives the name of the exporter to India.

Thanks,

Pavle