Hello All,
I need a Cadastral Map for some selected villages of Bihar State. I've
attached the details below.

State: Bihar
District: Purbi Champaran
Block: Pipra Kothi
Villages: 'BABHANAULI', 'BELWATIA', 'BIR CHHAPRA', 'CHAND SARAIA',
'DHEKAHA', 'GOBINDAPUR', 'JHAKRA', 'JIWDHARA', 'KAZIPUR', 'KISHUN PUR',
'MADHU CHHAPRA', 'MAJHARIA', 'MATHIYA BARIYARPUR', 'PANDITPUR', 'SEMRA',
and 'TIKAITA'.

If anyone has please mail me.
The cadastral map can be a scanned image ,shapefile or georeferenced file,
or anything, it will ok