Hello,

I am trying to find the locations of polling booths for 2019 and 2020
Elections for Delhi. I came across the following link:

https://github.com/aaronrudkin/IndianPollingStations

The number of polling booths seem accurate. However, there are a lot of
duplicates in this data. For example, for AC Burari, Polling Booth Number
145 is repeated 5 times, out of which 2 such repetitions have a different
location from the other 3 repetitions.

I would really appreciate if someone can point me towards a source of
latitude and longitude of polling booths for 2019 and 2020 Elections for
Delhi, or explain if I am doing something wrong?

Thank You

Warm Regards,
Anisha